Monday, February 28, 2011

life is funny.

Life always seems to throw some unexpected curve balls at you. When you least expect something, or when something good finally comes your way it never seems to matter because the timing is always wrong.

I guess if something is meant to be, it'll work out in the end right? Let's hope it's the stars for me.

-----
Some thoughts on China:

Shanghai so far is fun! It's an interesting city composed of contrast of modernity and tradition. This is seen most in their architecture and buildings. On the same street you can have modern, sophisticated buildings, as well as traditional Chinese buildings. Street food is good, but I definitely love Taiwanese street food more. People don't use soap to wash their hands. All the plazas for shopping look the same and confuse me so I can't tell which is which. Clubs have no cover, and they have live entertainment featuring men dancing in thongs or cross-dressing. I got a fever already, one week into the program.

People here love Starbucks, KFC, and Coldstones. Go America.

This is going to be an interesting semester.

Enjoy: All pics of Shanghai + One pic of my lovers from home. Miss you guys! :(






No comments: