Sunday, November 4, 2012

3:16am




Out of place,
Out of space and time.
Wide awake,
Out of papers,
I am…
Not okay,
I am out my mind…
Outer space,
That’s where I been going…
To a place where…
Place where nobody knows…
Floatin…
At a pace where,
Now you see me…
And now you don’t…
I do not feel the fear of fallin
I wanna fly…
If it all goes well,
Then I will….
But what if I don’t?
I’ll be right where I was before…
But I’m not alone…
You say take my hand…
And we go
And we go
And we go
And we go
And I hope
That we don’t overdose
Cuz we don’t
Cuz we dont
No we don’t
No we don’t
Ever know
When we have had enough….
Wait,
Now my thoughts so cloudy
And my heart’s so crowded with hate…
I am so frustrated,
Like my soul’s been taken away…
Broken promise of,
Everything that I thought you were,
Thought you said this would never hurt…
That’s what it did,
That is all.
I do not feel the fear of fallin
Thought I could fly
It didn’t go well
But oh well….
What do you know,
I’m right back where I was before…
But I’m not alone,
You say take my hand…
And we go
And we go
And we go
And we go
And I hope
That we don’t overdose
Cuz we don’t
Cuz we dont
No we don’t
No we don’t 
Ever know,
When we have had enough…
I’mma be so cold
Need some more
I  never felt these things before
I’m a fiend for sure
Please don’t go
How could u not need me no more?
I don’t get it
You’re the only thing that I love
You’re the only thing that I want 
You’re the only reason
The only reason…
I do not feel the fear of fallin
I wanna fly… 
If it all goes well,
Then I will
But what if I dont?
I’ll be right where I was before…..
You’re all that I know …..

No comments: