Monday, November 14, 2011

Getting old.

You know you're getting old when...

You need to start taking glucosamine supplements for your joint pain.
The gym is the highlight of your work week.
Your lunch break is the highlight of the work day.
You just want to stay home and watch a movie on a Saturday night, sometimes.
Catch up time with friends includes talk about office politics, and upcoming Holiday parties.
Everyone at Starbucks knows your name and what your order is.
Start yawning at 8:00 PM.
You start putting your paycheck into your 401K.

Suddenly overnight, I became an old person. God save me at 22.

----

In other news, I just got Drake's new album "Take Care" on iTunes today.



I gotta say... 10/10. The album features a good mix of soulful R&B songs, and club hits. Drake really demonstrates his range and shows that he's not just another artist who makes repetitive tracks. I was really surprised to see that he also sampled some Jon B and paid homage to a pioneer of R&B, whom I'm sure is unknown to this generation. Although Drake is mainstream, I don't care, I'm all up for hopping on the bandwagon.



<3

No comments: