Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wake Your Mind

One of my favorite trance duos, Cosmic Gate released their album "Wake Your Mind" today.


Overall, this was a pretty good album from CG. I love CG's live sets because they always get into their music and really engage with the crowd. They look so cute when they dance at the same tempo!

There was a good mix of vocal tracks as well as trance instrumentals with the signature CG sound. There were however, a few tracks that were too poppy for my taste. I hope that they don't sell out like Kaskade and become so mainstream, but sometimes it seems they are inching towards that sound. CG don't sell out, I love you! Anyway, I would give this album a close 9/10.

Highlights:
All Around You (w/ Myon & Shane 54 and Aruna)
Sometimes They Come Back for More
Nothing Ever Lasts
The Theme
Barra

No comments: