Monday, November 15, 2010

a few of my favorite things...

My funds have been decreasing exponentially thanks to Ecommerce. With my Blackberry, I can literally shop 24/7. This is dangerous.

I'm not going to overwhelm you with all of my recent purchases, but I will share a few special ones.

I first saw this watch at LA Art Walk during the summer and fell in love! Sadly however, I left my wallet at home like an idiot, and didn't put it in my purse. :( Couldn't purchase it, and felt bad asking my friends to buy it for me, I parted ways with this gorgeous watch. I love vintage jewelry. This one has a hemp strap, and very cute vintage face. A month later, I received a newsletter from the company, Love Nail Tree. The watch was on sale!!! Mine now.



I have an obsession with skeleton keys. I must have every key/skeleton necklace. Vintage is even better. Found this at Seed People's Market at The Camp. Another key to add to my collection.



+ Many other items that I feel guilty for purchasing but will never return because I love them too much.

No comments: