Monday, October 3, 2011

Dear Sephora...

Dear Sephora,
I am awaiting your highly anticipated annual Fall online sale. I remember just last Fall, the sale occurred around October. Although it is only October 3rd, I have not received word about the sale yet. I ask, why must you leave so many consumers hanging? Here are a few things on my wish list. Please commence the sale shortly before my list explodes.

The coveted "Naked Palette" by Urban Decay. This palette features neutral to dark shades that are extremely versatile, and can complement any skin tone and create both day time and night time looks.


Philosophy "Purity" face wash. Perfect companion to your Clarisonic face brush. Deep cleanses and removes all makeup, but is gentle enough for sensitive skin.


Makeup Forever HD Primer. I've heard good things about this and I either want to get the Neutral one or the Green correcting one to combat redness.


Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Set


This is my digital shopping list so I don't forget.

No comments: